Aruba provides its customers with a Control Panel to fully manage the settings relevant to the “DNS Management without Mail” and “DNS Management with Mail” services that have been purchased for the domain.
To access the DNS Control Panel, you must enter your domain Login and Password in the Control Panel and in the “Domain Management” area and click this icon:
By using the control panel you can:
- Choose whether to use the Name Servers of Aruba or your own Name Servers, or request a change of NS;
- Choose whether to use, in order to manage your email accounts, the Mail Servers of Aruba or your own Mail Servers (in case the service you have purchased is “DNS Management with mail”);
- Configure, change or delete the settings relevant to the A Records, AAAA Records, CName Records, TXT Records, Mx Records and Name Server Records;
- Export and save a copy of the entire configuration of the domain zone locally ;
- Import, from your local computer, the file with the configuration of the zone that was previously exported.
“DNS management with E-mail” and "DNS management without E-mail" are services without web space, therefore there are not applications for uploading or modifying your own site inside the management panel.
(For more information about technical characteristics of services, see the article :What you can do with the DNS management and DNS management and e-mail services)